In order to realise the vision, Asha Nivas endeavours to:
- Organise community development as a process of enabling people for sustainable development.
- Educate children in difficult circumstances
through pre-schools, non-formal education,
continuing education, vocational and skill
- Empower women through formation of self-help groups and women's rights education.
- Form and organize youth groups through
leadership training with a view towards the
development and sustainability of the community.
- Promote community health especially in the areas of drug abuse and HIV-AIDS to ensure health care and quality of life for everyone.